SLC-Senior Platform Engineer
As a Sr. Platform Engineer you are part of a team that builds the best omni-channel platform for selling connected devices by designing, coding, integration, support, and maintenance of the application. The core responsibility of the platform team is to build/evaluate foundational components that are used to enhance and complement the existing and future platform offerings
WHAT YOU WILL BE LIVING AND BREATHING EVERY SINGLE DAY:
- Participates in physical design and development planning meetings to help determine the best solution to accommodate the business need.
- Design and Implement Platform Services for the retail domain including but mot limited to Order Management, Fulfillment, and Inventory Management.
- Act as a liaison between other scrum teams and the architecture team. Participate with Architects on Proof of Concepts.
- Bootstrap development activities from Proof of Concept to Platform delivery.
- Uses technical knowledge of standard development concepts, practices and procedures
- Writes, develops and continuously unit tests software that meet the needs of the design specifications.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Performs functional testing of software to ensure software is performing appropriately and at optimal level.
- Identifies and escalates issues that impact project performance.
- Diagnose, isolate and de-bug software problems and performs problem resolution.
- Create new and extend existing operational documentation.
- Train other scrum teams on the usage of the platform.
- Adheres to standards and best practices, processes, and deliverables in accordance with Consensus standards.
- Collaborates with team to promote re-use and develop consistent technical build processes.
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience of 7+ years.
- Domain Driven Architecture and Design.
- Object Oriented Design and Development PrinciplesExperience with Workflow and Rule Engines.
- Experience building application and platform services in the cloud.
- Full Stack Development Experience using
- Familiarity with an Agile methodology (Scrum).
- Experience with web/ecommerce architectures.
- SaaS and PaaS Experience.
- Java, Spring, SpringBoot expert.
- Knowledge of AngularJS, and NodeJS.
- ORM, Hibernate experience.
- Experience with Cloud Offerings such as AWS, Azure.
- Experience with Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence a plus.
- Technical Skills: Java, MySQL, Tomcat, Linux, Spring/SpringBoot, Angular, JSON, Gradle, Intellij IDEA, NodeJS, Jenkins, GIT, Artifactory, Mulesoft, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Public/Private Clouds
HOW WE'D LIKE YOU TO APPLY:
EMAIL us at ConsensusPeopleTeam@consensuscorp.com. In the SUBJECT FIELD, put the position for which you are applying and ATTACH your Word or PDF resume.Consensus is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Phone Calls, Emails or Recruiters
California Positions: Consensus will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances